Friday, September 24, 2010

yesterday/recent updates

Hi Peoples!
wow I haven't posted on here in forever......
so, um...news!

1) it has been proven that Tobi-kun is a meaniefacestupidhead that needs to die. or just get slapped really, REALLY hard. which I am going to do the next time I see him.

2) it really sucks when you have to tell one of your best friends her crush just broke her heart again

3) that being said, cheering her up with Sonar (Rover-kun), his epic bf, shopping, and asian food is really fun

4) reiterating it with more specificity: shopping with Sonar and Chibi-chan is EPIC. especially when Sonar goes into ubergay mode XD

5) through the situation stated above, I have acquired a prom dress. it is red, and needs some tailoring. but it was 20 bucks and Sonar and Chibi-chan wouldn't let me leave unless I bought it.

I love them so much haha

I love all my awesome friends....

<3 Kat X3

4 comments:

  1. <3 I miss not seeing you every day.
    Tobi-kun does need to have a "conversation" with the BBM XP
    I would imagine shopping with Sonar would be...interesting...8D
    Yay for prom dress, I really need to get one of those...T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. $20 prom dress!!!! THATS AWESOME!!!!! isnt prom like... a while away though... like even for you guys?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was pretty awesome haha
    but yeah. it's in like MAY.
    but since the dress needs a bit of taking in and cleaning up, i figured the sooner the better XD

    also, hi! i don't think i've seen you here before. are you new?

    ReplyDelete