Thursday, October 28, 2010

updates

Homecoming!
was awesome. I went over to Rachel's house to get ready, and EVERYONE was there. Rachel (duh), me (also duh), Kaitlyn, and Chibi-chan! AND, Rover and his boyfriend (whom is awesome and i like a lot) came over because they were bored, and Chibi-chan and RBF (Rover's bf) helped me with my hair! It was like a big getting-ready party XD
The dance itself was also pretty good. We mostly stayed together in a semi-awkward circle, and danced as weird as we wanted. I discovered that Chibi-chan can really dance, and that Rover and RBF are both adorable and not that awkward when they're together. I mean, I've been with them when they're together, but compared to a lot of couples there, they were really good at not making people feel like a third wheel. Also, they can both dance. they can both dance well.
Despite the fact that I was not allowed to remove my 4-inch heels, and was therefore in some foot pain, I had an awesome time and would do it again in an instant.

The rest of until-now:
I took my ACT's, and now that my family is back from Disney World, I can actually do stuff besides babysit my pansy of a yellow lab.

Um.... yeah. I'm baking cookies right now.

Byes!!
Kat


Oh, and OpenLovingSoul, I didn't go to Florida because I didn't want to. I didn't feel like missing school to stand in lines in hot weather and eat overpriced junk food. So I stayed home. XD

4 comments:

  1. i love you, hon. it sounds (and seems, in person) like you're a bit happier now. that in turn makes me very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homecoming was so much fun!! I'm glad I finally went to one XP
    And you are quite a good dancer yourself Kat-chan! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. so. you had fun at your homecoming. thats good. XD glad you had fun. Rover and his bf can dance... really well... why was that stated like three times? just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. because Rover's so awkward normally!
    it's so funny, he's really lanky so he's all elbows and knees on a day-to-day basis, but it somehow works when music is added. also, it was for emphasis.

    ReplyDelete